Welcome to Darlene Franklin’s Wide World of Writing
You may not agree that my world is wide, since I live in a nursing home, but ever since moving into assisted living several years ago, my writing career has exploded! I’ve blown past a total of 50 unique titles published (65 total as of 11/1/18). and over 130 books including anthologies.
I am also a syndicated columnist, magazine writer, and poet. I'm a Christian, a writer and a proud great-grandmother. Nine years ago I left the home of my spirit, Denver, to be near my real heart—my family, here in Oklahoma City.
For more about my about my writing career and my story, click here.
In celebration of the launch of my new website, I’m holding a
MONTH-LONG GIVEAWAY in December.
- Multiple copies of the beautiful prayer journal Pray through the Bible in a Year
- Unique spiral-bound notebooks with a design by me
- Picture mugs with quotes from my books
- 4×6 poetic designs, suitable for mailing or framing
- Brand-new in December: a PDF of my new poetry chapbook, 88 Keys
- 1 copy of my chapbook, When Pines Whisper
- Poetry Just for You – one poem, for free
Winners chosen daily. Come back daily for another chance and to see What’s New with my writing world.
My latest venture, Poetry Just for You, offers to to bring important events and people to life through poetry - both customized and also as is.
I offer my poetry customers multiple choices of their customized poetry, and will continue until we have a statement you can cherish for a lifetime.